Welcome back friends! As you know the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full shopping mode with just over a week left of great deals! Prices will go up on August 7! Lots of things have already sold out but I’m rounding up a few more favorites still available (at the time of this post) at the lower prices. I’ve concentrated on cozy and chic items for the home that you can add immediately and not have to wait for fall decor.These items are legit things I would buy for my home. I wouldn’t share anything that I didn’t love. The Jute/Cotton Rug I would love to add to my mudroom but I already have a similar striped one, maybe for the dining room? They are absolutely beautiful and perfect all year round.
I also have several of these throws however I just bought this one and I seriously LOVE it! We’ve been having chilly nights as of late and I’ve cuddled with this thing non-stop! The feel is soft and chunky and the rope pattern is super chic.
Another item that, in my humble opinion, you can never have enough of are marble & wood cheese boards! You can see my collection here. Not only are they practical but they also look absolutely beautiful displayed in the kitchen up against the backsplash!
- Woven Jute & Cotton Rug $17.90 – $564.90 (available in two colors) after sale $25 – $754!
- Basket Weave Accent Pillows $38.90 (available in four colors) after sale $59.00 //loving this one too!//
- Cable Knit Throws $116.90, after sale $175 //this one’s a SUPER buy!//
- Striped Duvet & Cover Sham $86.90 – $133.90, after sale $129.99 – $199.99
- Champagne Wall Art $76.90 – $165.90, after sale $116 – $248
- Wheeled Bar Cart $263.90, after sale $395!
- Chunky Knit Throw/Blanket $59.90, after sale $79.99
- State Slate Serving Tray $39.90, after sale $60
- XL Round Marble & Wood Cheese Tray $56.90, after sale $85
- Marble & Wood Serving Board $32.90, after sale $50!