This salmon recipe is super quick and easy to make, I kid you not! It’ll become one of your faves! This is one I make over and over again when I’m short on time. It literally takes 5 minutes to prep with basic ingredients and 10 minutes in the oven. You end up with an amazingly delicious and healthy meal.
It’s so great when you can amaze everyone at the dinner table with dishes like these. And the best thing is you don’t have to spend hours preparing it and in the winter time you don’t have to make a run outside for the grill…
- 6 fillets of fresh salmon
- extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning per fillet
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar per fillet
- Preheat oven to broil and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet for seasoning.
- Sprinkle olive oil over tops of salmon fillets then generously season each fillet with spices, starting with salt and pepper and ending with the sugar making sure to coat evenly.
- Place fillets to broil for 6-10 minutes, depending on how thick your fillets are and how crispy you prefer the crust.
- Serve immediately.