I’m so bummed it’s been over a month since I cooked a good home meal! I can’t wait (nor can my family for that matter) till the kitchen is finally done so that I can dive back into full cook mode. You guys have no idea how much I miss cooking. It’s a real joy for me and a stress reliever too. And now that my family has found a new sense of appreciation for my cooking it will all be worth the wait!
In the coming weeks I’m hoping to make some, if not all, of these appetizers. The list is made up of fool proof super easy, super delicious and super festive recipes that ya just can’t go wrong with!
- Roasted Balsamic Cranberry Brie Crostini I love crostinis, you may remember this one I made a while back. This type of appetizer is a definite winner in my book.
- Cranberry Meatballs w/Herbed Sour Cream This recipe had me at woah! My mouth was literally watering as I typed away! The perfect appetizer that I know will not sit long on the table! Sweet and savory is always a good idea. recipe & image via I Wash You Dry
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Yet another fantastic dish! Why serve prosciutto with cheese when you can wrap asparagus with it!
- Fried Macaroni & Cheese Bites This appetizer is a little more involved but sooo worth the effort! I had these recently at a brunch and OMG, they were out of this world! You can try a shortcut by making store bought Mac & Cheese but I’m taking the long road to perfection. recipe & image via Mommy Musings
- Caprese Bites The summer fave is now a winter favorite! It is by far the easiest appetizer to assemble and sooo yummy!
- Baked Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates with Honey The first time I tried these was when my mother in law brought them out on a tray during a holiday dinner. The difference was she didn’t bake them and she stuffed the dates with peanut butter or plain cream cheese. At the time I found them divine, but this new recipe brings them to a whole ‘nother level! recipe & image via Karista’s Kitchen
- Spinach & Artichoke Goat Cheese Dip Two of my favorite ingredients in one dish. This dip has everything you love from the classic dish but with that extra tanginess that only goat cheese can deliver and lots of artichokes! (I’d skip the spinach cooking process and just use thawed frozen spinach well drained.) recipe & image via Cake N Knife
There you have it, a few savory appetizers you can bring along to your next gathering or for a night in binge watching holiday classics. Enjoy!
featured image via Neighborfood