- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed berries
- Start layering your container starting with the oats and finishing with the honey.
- Stir and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Add berries and enjoy.
Wether you have it for breakfast, as an energy booster before or after a workout, like I do, or as a simple snack, any time you choose to eat it, I promise it will be great! Plus, the possibilities are endless. You can mix in any berry of your liking and of course whatever milk you prefer.