Lemon Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
A super simple and delicious side dish packed full of flavor!
Write a review
- 1 pound fresh Asparagus
- extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- juice of half Lemon
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Wash and pat dry asparagus. Trim off any dried part of the stems and layer on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season generously with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place on lower half of oven under broiler for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese. Return to oven for another 4 minutes under broiler.
- Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over asparagus. Serve immediately.
Lady Diana's Pearls http://ladydianaspearls.com/