Fruity White Wine Sangria
A crowd pleasing and incredibly refreshing white wine drink!
Write a review
- 1 bottle white wine of choice (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 medium naval orange thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 1 1/2 cans Sprite soda
- Place all the fruit into large pitcher. Fill with wine and soda then add the sugar. Stir and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Serve in glasses with ice.
Lady Diana's Pearls http://ladydianaspearls.com/