It’s Friday and we survived the race through the week! Today I’m sending you off to enjoy your weekend with this fabulous chia recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, a little patience and lots of love you’ll have made a great snack, breakfast, dessert, etc., for yourself!
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- dash of kosher salt
- 1/4 cups Chia Seeds
- fresh sliced Strawberries and whole Blueberries
- In a medium glass bowl gently whisk almond milk, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and salt until just blended. Add the chia seeds and mix well. Let stand 30 minutes. Stir again to make sure seeds are evenly distributed and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon pudding into four small bowls or glasses and top with fresh berries. Serve.
- Can be stored in the fridge covered for up to 5 days.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!