- Pomegranate arils
- Pomegranate juice
- Prosecco or champagne of choice
- Put the arils in the champagne flute.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Pomegranate juice.
- Carefully pour champagne almost to the top of flute. Enjoy!
- For a virgin cocktail use seltzer water or sparkling apple cider.
This drink is so simple to put together even the kids can do it and yes, I’ve included the virgin version as well.
I really love spritzers because they’re light. When I’m not in the mood for a heavy drink spritzer’s are my drink of choice and I vary the fruit based on the season. Similar to a sangria or mimosa, spritzers are fun and easy to whip up. That’s what makes this drink perfect if you’re hosting a brunch or for your next winter gathering. Enjoy this delicious drink and take advantage of the powerful antioxidants that the Pomegranate offers.