My drink of choice on Sundays before or after service, (is that a sin)?..
This is hands down one of the nicest Bloody Mary you’ll ever make. Easy, full of
liquor flavor and very pretty to look at, this drink is a classic and a must have in your cocktail list. And it’s not a bad idea for a wicked October night!
- 1 cup Tomato juice, chilled, such as V8
- 2-3 Tablespoons Vodka
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 splashes of Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared Horseradish
- celery salt and black pepper, to taste
- wedges of lemon, celery stalks, baby pickles, cooked shrimp
- Pour 1 cup of chilled tomato juice in a tall glass.
- Add remaining ingredients one by one, measuring precisely. Mix well with a long mixing stick.
- Add a handful of ice cubes, stir and top off with garnishes.
- Serve immediately.
This is a very simple cocktail recipe to follow. I love Bloody Mary’s, which is why I chose this drink as a cocktail for evenings. I pair it with cooked shrimp and other hors d’oeuvres for brunch or while playing a great card game on a Friday night! And, I like that you can easily adjust the amount of spiciness to your liking, although this recipe calls for a spicy one since I prefer it that way.