Another week under wraps! I can’t believe it’s already April, where has the time gone!?! I really miss having my boys home and I can’t wait ’till the end of the school year to have them back!
As with all weekends, I’m looking forward to mine. I don’t have much planned other than getting some relaxation and family time. My only wish for this weekend and every other weekend for the rest of the year is that the weather please cooperate and bring us some much needed warmth and sunshine! So what’s cooking in your neck of the woods?
Here are a few interesting links for you to check out…
- Ever wonder, to tip or not to tip?
- Thinking about college? Writing about this may get you in!
- Personally, I was never a fan of the “brazilian,” but now there is this option!
- I’m obsessing over this ENTIRE spring inspired collection!
- As much as I LOVE Russel Crowe, I was utterly disappointed with the movie “Noah!”
- Check out this great beauty list to live by! I’m notorious about #4 and #22!
- For those of us who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s this will bring back memories!
- Thinking of hosting a wine and cheese spread? This pairing list will take the guesswork out for you.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!