Anyone else tired of all the nonsense weather we’ve been getting? I’m really considering leaving my winter clothes out for good, although I’m trying to remain optimistic…
Aside from the unrelenting crazy weather, I’m currently nursing my 6 month old puppy, Coco, back to health after being spayed this week. Poor thing, but she’ll thank me later. I will also be preparing a delicious corn beef dinner over the weekend, ballet class with the little one and traveling with the boys back to school. Other than that, I don’t have a heck of a lot else to do. How about you?
On a funny note; my cute little daughter has been discussing all things leprechauns this week. She was asked to make a “trap” in order to catch one of those little suckers. She says all they want is gold, and if we don’t set a pot of gold out for them, they will do all sorts of mischief around the house. Well, incidentally, my house has been going through a little bit of “renovating” recently, so all the mess I have, we’re blaming the leprechaun. Hopefully we’ll catch him!
And a few tidbits:
- Do you have your corn beef dinner recipe ready? If not, go here. Works fabulously every time!
- How gorgeous is this table setting for spring entertaining?
- What’s your take on the “controversial” topic of banning the term bossy?
- How safe do you feel about world traveling after hearing the recent news of the missing Malaysian jet liner?
- A perfect idea for those spring bulbs you haven’t had the chance to plant outside yet!
- Looking for some inspiration to introduce green into your decor? Look no further, check these rooms out!
I hope you all have a wonderful and restful weekend!