I’m elated that spring is finally here! And although the weather still hasn’t cooperated much in my area, I’m just happy that things will only get warmer from here on.
This weekend I look forward to finalizing my youngest son’s decision for college, whew; my sweet pea will begin her tennis lessons; I’ll continue to pack away winter “stuff” and unpack pretty colorful things; a much needed date night to watch “Noah” will be a treat! Somewhere in between I’d like to do some antique hunting as well. Oh, by the way, Coco is doing great! That’s it for me, what’s your weekend looking like?
A few fun links from around the web…
- A must do project with your little ones!
- How funny are these awkward moments? I find #29 simply bizarre.
- Bill Murray still makes us laugh!
- I’m guilty of this…
- Outfit of the week, Paris street style.
- Like L’Occitane? Take advantage of this great offer!
- I ran out of my regular perfume and on impulse purchased this instead, I was pleasantly surprised!
- Need a little help setting your table?
- Defining Generation Y and their unhappiness.
Image “Italian Poppies” via Pinterest.