Spring has finally sprung! I thought this day would never come! We can officially start sporting all those beautiful pastel colors. I am a very busy bee getting my home and closet organized with all things bright. This weekend I plan on revamping things a bit, including all my china. How about you, what are your plans for the weekend?
and a few headlines from around the world wide web…
- If you’re a gardener, check out these great ideas for small spaces!
- Looking for some spring menu inspirations? Take a look at these.
- The minimalist cat eye… not sure what to think of this new way of creating the cat eye look.
- Starbucks fan? Their mobile app makes it super easy to shop and the rewards program is pretty good.
- Have a little princess in your life? American Girl just rolled out their spring girl/doll matching collection.
- A Spring To-Do list of things to do this spring, and it doesn’t involve any chores!
- Anyone else thinking about seeing “Noah?” I’m really looking forward to this one!
Image via A Tranquil Townhouse.